Sunday, January 17, 2010

mission for monday..

Like too fast to thingking about monday huh??but dats its in my mind rite now..hurm..wondering if i can't finished dat tasks...ahaha...emm...ok...actually dis coming monday im must settle down the BOD (board of director) report n give it to my senior exec...if not...mampus la aku kn...arghhh supposely dun u ever thinking bout work for dis weekend...aiyo...mind oh mind...dun let me think bout it even a single of it...its make me stress...ahahha...go away work...go away..boooo!!booo!!!

Ok...mission for Monday:
1) finish the BOD Report n give it to Kak Fad
2)balance the cash flow...ohhh cash flow...
3)going back wif Ika n she will be my housemate for a week...oohh noo...for 2 weeks since KaK ngah is going to Perak for the obm..tata Kngah..hehe
4)nthing else...hehhe;P

Looks like so much work to do huh...but 2 of it are too hard for me...i wish i can do...i believe i can fly...hahahhaha.,..ttbe je kn...;P

No comments:

Post a Comment